Sunday, October 24, 2010

How out-of-date be you when you stopped have a menstrual cycle?

This monthly madness is ridiculous. I want to lift that pill (seasonale) but I don't think it's nutritious. I can't get pregnant, have myself fixed. I hear you! I'm nearly 51 and a half, and still have periods. AAARRGGHH!!
I really don't reflect Seasonale would be more harmful than the regular pill, as nearby is no medical reason why women hold to have period while on the pill. You only enjoy them because the male inventors of the pill contracted that was "more natural".
My doctor be concerned about increased cervical cancer rates as a woman ages, and wouldn't prescribe the pill for me departed the age of 50. However I have researched this and found that the increased risk is slight, and that the incidence of ovarian and endometrial cancer is actually REDUCED contained by women on the pill.
What's more, regular pap smears will detect most cervical cancers at an precipitate stage, whereas ovarian and endometrial cancers cannot be detected within advance.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/...
Gurl...I'm STILL havin my menstrual...lol...I wanna bring a pill too but I dont think its fighting fit either because I did the undamaged birth control thing and I lost sooo much mass...it took me a good...4 months to grasp up to my regular weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment