Sunday, October 24, 2010

How should I stir almost recovering?

Ok to make a long story short... when I be 9 years old I weigh 187 pounds and was exceedingly short. You can't even imagine how desperate it was. I arranged to go on a diet and lose mass, which I did. I got down to 130 pounds and looked great. All of a sudden I started purchase a little unpromising until I was 150 pounds, and I looked somewhat chunky. My grandma suggested that I stop drinking so much pop, even though it be Diet. I freaked out and realized I looked pretty big. I go on a crash diet that consisted of like a max of 3 grams of sopping wet fat per hours of daylight, not much meat, nothing to drink except wet, and just tons of fruit to crowd me up. I got down to 118 pounds and started showing symptoms of Anorexia. The biggest be losing my period. I HAD gotten my interval quite precipitate at the age of 10 and I was totally overweight and was maturing really fast. I'm drinking better now and exercising. I'm 123 pounds. I be on progesterone and only get my period for a month. They enunciate I should start the pill, should I? Make sure your doctor is informed and ask him/her. This is one of the reasons we enjoy doctors.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment