Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to put in the picture my mom almost shaving pubic down??!?!?!?!?!?

Im 14 and I mean I own pubic hair below my arms and on my legs and Im kinda embarrassed to report her about that
everyday Im relating my self like I'll notify her later...but never do that!
and I wanna know how to report her about that
so every1 who be through this please help me out!!
thank you okay, i am 13, going to be 14 in nearly 3 weeks. At first my mom bought me this shaver saying i will obligation it during summer, so i began to use it and it run out, and i was so terrified to ask her about it, but i a moment ago got over it and told her i needed a reload for my shaver, and the only item she said was okay i'll bring some today. you see, my mom has this entry where she doesnt want you to start shaving unless you started your time, and i have, so I don`t know thats why shes calm in the order of it, but just drop hints roughly it. one day be similar to "my leg hairs are getting pretty long" when your around her. hope i help!
just vote youre doing it for comfort and hygene!

No comments:

Post a Comment