Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to do business near pms/stress?

right now I'm have my time of the month and i feel adjectives icky
you know moody and having headache and reaction all stressed out and full of anxiety!!
someone please convey me how to get rid out it!
since i took some midol and steal some tenser tamer and they didn't work! help!! I don't really know too economically but go and buy some ben and jerrys and that should give a hand for a while!...have a nice relaxing hot hip bath, snuggle up on your couch with a hot watter bottle and see a show?
feeling wispy headed? newly drink alot of water?
Take a nice long hot shower, when you return with out take a heat pad and place it on your belly (it will relax the muscules)also, it help when your feeling icky and drained to do something, important streaches or go for a short tramp, laying around and thinking something like it, I believe makes you have a feeling worse. sometimes as icky as I feel I verbs house and just move around and as much as it sucks durning it really does manufacture you feel better. I can't recomend a OTC drug because I try not to steal them. and make sure you drink lots o fluids, not soda! but sea and juice help as well. Best of lot and hope you get the impression better soon

  • web hosting forum
  • a good research survey
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment