Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to obtain bigger boobs?

Ok, im totally small boobs. Prob smallest in institution pretty much.
Im fine with them personaly but i still have a feeling self contious in public sometimes.
Yes i kno what ur ganna utter well as long as ur glowing with them thats adjectives that matters etc.

> I dont want answers approaching padded bra ,push up, gel cup things or w/e no tried it dont do anything.
>Is nearby anything like certainfoods that sustain growth or w/e

> i dont want answers like devour a **** load of unwanted items food either.

> Yes i kno within a couple more years they will be bigger since there not done grwoing on the other hand but still for the time being wat can hepl them grow!?!?!

And i kno some of u can relate beside me ont his topic. Milk, lots of milk. Has a natural growth hormone surrounded by it that will encourage growth of the body, and developement of sex organs. And you can drink non-fat if you are worried going on for your figure.
DEFINATLY CAN RELATE!
But anyways I asked duplicate type of question until that time and someone told me to rub butter on my boobs and it would work, she said she tried it when she was younger and it worked for her but try it and see I haven't tried it all the same,

  • Why is my cat
  • howtocurlyourhairwithrollers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment