Sunday, October 24, 2010

How Old be you when you get your First Period?How?

I was 13 when I get mine.
I got it during the darkness so I was lucky it didn't develop at school!
Most Interesting Answer get 10 Points!
:] I will never forget it. I was 11 years older. I remember that it was the light of day before my senior trip contained by elementary school. I go to use the bathroom in arts school and there it be. Only, I was expecting newly REDNESS, but it was brown. So at first I thought my complexion be rubbing off on my underwear (yes, I'm black), but later after a minute or so I realized what it be. I left the bathroom to move about to the office to ring up my mom, but by some miracle, my mom just happen to be in university that day (she worked nearby) and be in the cafeteria when I come out of the bathroom. I calmy took her aside and told her it came and she took me to the conservatory nurse to get me a wipe and then brought me home. I swear, adjectives I cared almost was that my senior trip be the next morning and was upset because I would not be capable of go swimming. I kept maxim, "why did you have to come NOW damn-it!!" Not contained by front of my mother of course. Yeah...I will never forget that time.
i was 13 also.
i truly remember.
me and my brothers were watching jrassic park, for some apology.
then me and my mom go to check the mail, and i already get it but i didnt know how to tell her, so i said "im getting cramps, ouch" shes said your probley getting your interval soon. Then i said i already got it.
She told me how im 'becoming' a women and took me out to receive ice- cream.
:))
13.I got it around 5:30pm on a Thursday.I be happy I didn't go and get it at school any...=] EHH Not really interesting...Sorryy

~*~!!RiAH P00H!!~*~
11 years old, at academy. Giving a report in poetry, in front of board.

  • a jewish last name
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment