Sunday, October 24, 2010

How much should I weigh?

my height is 5'4, and I weigh 145. I don't enjoy like rolls or anything similar to that lol...i have a bum and boobs haha..but i still want to lose alot of consignment.. what weight should I drop to? I be thinking 115 would be my final goal? over a long time of year of time though obviously Depending on your frame size, your wonderful body weight is 108-132 pounds (the median anyone 120 pounds). If you want to lose weight don't try to lose more than 2 pounds per week and do it through wholesome eating and exercise. Your BMI is 24.9 which is in normal gamut though.
FYI if u get down to 115lbs dont expect to still own boob an ***. I got down to 125 and have to gain weight wreak my boobs went down to an A cup so very soon I am happy at 135. Still little girl boobs one 26yrs old and 34B sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment