Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How will I know when my spell ends?

It's my first period and I get it on monday night. I'm on my 6th time. It was really slow and yesterday I started wearing pantyliners since it wasn't bleeding bleak at all. I notice I didn't have blood at adjectives on my pantyliner but when I wiped their be brown blood so I figured it be almost over and I would stop today. When I woke up I noticed their be still none and when i wiped their be barely any so I thought it be just blood on me so I took and shower and it's be a few hours and noticed brown blood on my pantyliner and more than previously. Will it end soon? I'm starting to capture impatient. I just want it to conclusion. :[[ yes it will end, probably by the running out of the day or tomorrow, because you are so babyish, this is new to your body, only just keep wearing pantyliners until you hav no more blood. You will take used to it and you will become more patient. apposite luck this is just the commencing, you have just about 40 more years to look forward to =)
Your period basically began which money its going to be unpredictable for awhile (1 to 2 years). Try keeping up with a calendar and dot down little signs you notice and you will start to awareness a pattern hinting to you when it is starting up or twisted down.

No comments:

Post a Comment