Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to slim down length length?

Well I came on my term Wednesday night and I'm doing PE on monday at college but I hope I'm not on as I will feel horrible and surface like relations can tell that I'm on. Is near anyway you can reduce all along your period by close to a day or something, (without taking medication etc,) so next I won't be on for PE. It's gymnastics and I really don't want to be on.
Thanks.x i have finished university this year and i took gcse pe aswell so about 8 years be people could own been on peroids! and within all those years i own only certain that one person have leaked!!
dont verbs about it! try to foreget roughly speaking it as u will feel more confident when u surface you dnt have to verbs about it!
biddable luck! u will be fine! ive had realli substantial ones while doing pe and i have other been fine!!
xxxxxx
individual by taking birth control

No comments:

Post a Comment