Sunday, October 24, 2010

How should I approach this?

Ive been surrounded by a committed relationship with a woman for a while presently. Since moving in near her, I have be totally fascinated with the panties and pantyhose she wear. I'm a totally straight guy, but for some reason I'm dying to try them newly to see what the sensation would feel approaching. I want to do it with her association and approval, so how should I approach this with her? Any of the ladies out in attendance experience this before? My boyfriend does this. The first time he told me be whne I was complaining going on for how short my skirt was.
"Thank god I'm wearing tights"
"Next time, I'll wear tights and a short skirt"he laugh
I laughed too, and didn't appropriate him seriously, but a few weeks later we be in the bedroom and he lift a pair of my tights and said "Can I wear these"... so he did.
It's great to be so comfortable together and it's features of hot to see him do this (in private lol) Just tell your girlfriend, possibly she'll like it. It's helpful of fun and sexy to be with a man who is so satisfied with himself.
a short time ago wait until you are both surrounded by a jokey mood and suggest it in a laughing type of route. suggest that she wear your clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment