Sunday, October 24, 2010

How soon are you allowed to orgasm after birth/pregnancy loss?

about a week and 4 days ago I give birth to a still born. I was with the sole purpose 5 months pregnant. I was told not to hold sex for a while. not until the doctor said it was ok. But can I orgasm presently? I wouldn't be putting anything in me or anything. Just massage the sensitive part. or could that still blight something because my uterus is still healing. It's fine to stimulate your clitoris. The foundation the doctor advised you not to enjoy sex is because the womb is still recovering, and there is a risk the thrusting undertaking can cause nouns bubbles to enter the blood stream, resulting in an embolism.
Check the article below.
I deem orgasming would be okay. Just as long as nothing go insode of you, you should be fine. Im sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment