Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to minimize a sizeable chest...I'm 15??

I'm almost sixteen, I'm 5'7'' and wiegh 115 pounds, but according to Victoria's secret, I'm size 32 d...i'm not complaining, but I don't want to look approaching provocative.thanks I hold the same problem, i'm getting a let-up as soon as I turn 18, I personally wear a full coverage bra, even if its not as 'sexy' as the push up ones, it hide a lot. I also wear a container top under everything, sometimes two that also make them seem smaller. x] Hope this help.

Btw I made your outfit... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Don't choose close fitting tops, or muffin tops. Wear the bras that Victoria SEcret sells that minimizes breast size. Avoid underwire bras which hold them upwards.
Finally, be proud of what you hold, dress descretely and you will have men wanting you for a loooong time.
dont wear low cut shirts, acquire shirts that fit u well..possibly

No comments:

Post a Comment