Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How would I know...?

If I have polycystic ovary syndrome or a metabolic disorder? I own been tested for thyroid and diabeties 4 years ago..but I have animal crackers and a diet soda 3 1/2 hours before I have the blood tests..would that affect my results? The results come back gloomy. She means if you did chomp through something, your results would come back positive..whether you have it or not..if you're not sure, have yourself tested again
If anything that would affect your examination to being a false positive. They ask that you vigorous for 12 hours before taking those test..
*eating animal crackers and drinking pop would put more glucose into your system....they ask you to fast for 12 hours earlier these tests so they can determine how your body will take action to the glucose in that unlikeable solution they give you to drink. If you have added glucose in your system and the results still come back gloomy, they are negative. I hold these tests done comparatively frequently..if you are worried about have polycystic ovary syndrome see your doctor, but if the tests come subsidise negative, its a unenthusiastic...but things can definitely progress over the course of four years. Ask your doc for a new set of test.

No comments:

Post a Comment