Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to go and get rid of a UTI?

I've never had so several UTI's before, but in a minute since I have a up to date boyfriend I get them after everytime we own sex. I hate it, they hurt so much. I'm not doing anything different next to this partner compared to my previous boyfriends...what gives? Why this partner, and how the hell do I get hold of rid of it/avoid it? (should I be peeing RIGHT after sex, or can it wait a bit?) yeah those patently suck! to avoid them, pee before AND after sex. also, they enjoy medicine for them call AZO pills. it's like cranberry contained by a pill, and works realllly fast. you can also a short time ago drink a sh*t ton of cranbery juice and sea and that will help seriously. hope you get better soon!
I meditate you should go to a clinic and bring checked out! By the sound of it this is not merely UTIs'!

No comments:

Post a Comment