Sunday, October 24, 2010

How soon after taking Plan B should you gain your time of year?

I took Plan B 44 hours after having unprotected sex. That be on Monday. I still haven't gotten my period, but am insanely irritable and nausous. I've be reading that a lot of women bring back their period in 3-5 days after taking the pill. Are these after-affects of taking the pill? Also, my pharmacist told me to take both pills at alike time, instead of one 12 hours later. How soon should I expect my extent, and did taking them both at the same time mess anything up?? It's okay to rob both pills at once. Some women don't get breakthrough bleeding afterwards. Your subsequent period may be behind schedule or early. Take a pregnancy try-out if you don't get your time within a couple of weeks after you expect it, but you'll probably be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment