Sunday, October 24, 2010

How oodles days will it appropriate for my length to start?

I'm on the pill, and usually it takes a while for my time to begin once I'm on the placebos? Is this typical? I had skipped my interval for a few months (by skipping the placebo pack) and I know I'm not pregnant because I took a test nearly a week ago that came out refusal (I've had sex since, but I'm on the pill and use condoms) and I'm on light of day 2 of the placebos. I just want it to start so I can receive it over with soon. I'm a moment ago wondering why it takes a few days for it to start and how long it might appropriate since I went periodless for a few months? the pill is suppose to regulate your spell it shouldnt matter if you rob the placebos or not. your should start you period 3-4 days after you commence taking the placebos.

No comments:

Post a Comment