Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to lose immensity?

Im not exactly over weight i don't have an idea that , and im not like huge, but i do get the impression kinda fat, i enjoy "love handles" ill utter , and i hate my thighs, im 5'7 and i come up with i could be skinnier for my height. My boyfriend have a six pack and i feel resembling a chub around him, and i want to lose atleast 10lbs. Is there resembling anything you guys would suggest i should do to lose weight, or newly to jog? I dont know .. help out? Im about 5'6" and at one point I be 135lbs (love handles, thighs touching respectively other) when i had be around 115 through high institution.
I will swear by my special K diet i did. I went for a run within the morning (before eating breakfast), stretched, ate a bowl of special K near bananas in it, ate some deli sliced turkey breast beside some carrots or celery for lunch. If i get hungry before dinner i have another bowl of special K, then have a regular dinner. I did this for two weeks and lost about 10 lbs!
Whatever route you chose, they other say its best to exercise on an unfilled stomach (in the morning of course - dont starve yourself adjectives day), and eat 5 - 6 small meal through out the day.
OH and i played DDR on workout mode everyday after running :o)
drink lots of sea and try not to eat sugar and yeast

No comments:

Post a Comment