Sunday, October 24, 2010

How soon can you check for pregnancy?

My boyfriend and I got carried away give or take a few 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I'm late for my interval, but I'm not really sure since I can't remember the last time I have it. I just want to know when I can take a pregnancy check and get accurate results. Thanks. No impair in doing a check very soon.Current pregnancy tests will endow with a positive result within a few days of a missed time of year. No harm surrounded by doing a check now.
Well its humane of hard since you don't know when your ending period be, but go gain a test presently and then contained by about a week receive another one. If you still don't have your length by then I enunciate make a Doctor appointment and acquire blood work done to be extra sure. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment